Making Audio Visual Peoria IL Customers Want Easy to Use
Technology only helps overcome obstacles when its users feel confident they know how to use it. IAS Technology has defined its success by being able to develop solutions with the best user experience (UX) since 1993. The audio visual Peoria IL locals ask us to provide makes challenges they face easier. Therefore, call us today at 309-693-1916 or contact us online to gain the solutions that are fast and simple to set in motion.
Audio Visual Peoria IL Businesses Use to Break Down Barriers
IAS Technology understands the best solutions are specific to the problems they are solving. For that purpose, we make the effort in one-on-one meetings to discover issues you are trying to solve and ambitions you are striving to hit. As a result, our designers will devise a solution and make a proposal personalized to your needs. Hence, we install audio visual Peoria IL businesses use to break down communication barriers. Furthermore, we deliver added value by making our solutions cost-effective, quick and easy to set up and simple for users to understand. In order to break down communication barriers, consider how the following could help you:
- Emergency Notification
- Huddle Rooms
- Divisible Training & Multipurpose Rooms
- Command & Control Operation Centers
- User-Friendly Control & Automation
- Cloud-Based Conferencing Systems
- Collaborative Web-Conference Rooms
- Video Presentation Systems
- Audio/Video Conferencing
- Digital Signage
- Sound Masking
- Completely Individualized Solutions
Medical & Industrial Audio Visual Peoria IL Pros Need to Improve Response Times
IAS Technology designs solutions for audio visual Peoria IL medical & industrial clients trust when they need the ability to deliver information quickly. So that they cut down response time in emergencies, clients trust our emergency notification and paging systems. In order to train their employees, our clients rely on our medical simulation and IPTV/CATV distribution with career development.
Audio Visual Peoria IL Churchgoers Appreciate During Services
IAS Technology offers audio visual Peoria IL churches use to enrich worship services. So that sounds are clearer and sights are sharper in sanctuaries, clients get our acoustical treatment, audio reinforcement, video presentations, and user-friendly controls. As a result, they notice services are livelier.
Education & Arts Audio Visual Peoria IL Teachers Use to Connect with Students
IAS Technology makes audio visual Peoria IL educators take advantage of to make their lesson plans resonate with students. Whether its interactive classrooms, collaboration spaces or wireless solutions, IAS Technology delivers resources that help teachers enhance the learning environment. Our solutions reinvigorate auditoriums, performing arts centers and athletic facilities. To get your customized solutions, call us now at 309-693-1916 or contact us online.
Entertainment Venues Use the Audio Visual Peoria IL Patrons Rely on for Fun
IAS Technology can provide audio reinforcement, acoustical treatment, video presentations and user-friendly controls to add excitement at your venue.
Audio Visual Peoria IL Guides Lean on to Improve Tours and Training
Tours sound better and training is made easier by the solutions we provide. IAS Technology can design custom offerings with available high noise environment and RF resistant equipment to make it easier to hear on tours. In addition, our executive systems, wireless touring capability and wireless training applications help you accommodate more customers with greater capability.
Managed Maintenance & Service Agreements
IAS Technology offers the convenience of maintenance and managed service plans to keep your solutions working well at the right price. Since you want the peace of mind our technicians provide, choose from these plans that include but are not limited to:
- Pre-Paid Discounted Service Labor
- Recurring Preventive Maintenance – These visits include a complete system check, extra training for technical staff, maintenance on minor items and firmware upgrades.
- Extended Warranties
- Emergency Service Plans – We fix what is wrong quickly for you with priority scheduling.
- Upgrades – Funds are earmarked for replacement parts such as lamps, filters, microphones, etc. Upon renewal, any unused funds are allocated to the purchase of future service parts or system upgrades.
- Service Rewards Programs
Service Reward Program Packages
IAS Technology delivers our clients options with varied service reward packages to fit their budget. In order to fit your budget, you can choose from available packages for clients within 2 hours of Peoria IL:
- Starter Package ($2,200 yearly) – You get priority scheduling, one preventative maintenance visit, labor cost for two unscheduled work orders, $500 for parts/upgrades/future purchases and additional unscheduled work orders at a discounted rate.
- Standard Package ($3,200 yearly) – Benefits include priority scheduling, two preventative maintenance visits, labor cost for two unscheduled work orders, $1,000 for parts/upgrades/future purchases and additional unscheduled work orders at a discount.
- Premier Package ($5,200 yearly) – Clients receive priority scheduling, two preventative maintenance visits, labor cost for four unscheduled work orders, $1,500 for parts/upgrades/future purchases and additional unscheduled work orders at a discount.
- Custom Packages available
Fixed-Expense Audio Visual Peoria IL Clients Request to Save Money
IAS Technology knows some clients would rather shift their audio visual solutions to a pay-as-you-go operating expense. To that end, we offer room packages that give you features you want without the large, up-front price tag. As a result, IAS solutions provides the flexibility and scalability that separate us from other offerings. So, here are room packages we offer:
- Huddle Room ($250 monthly) – Clients get the use of a 43-inch display, power-up-and-go capability, a high-quality audio & conferencing camera and trouble-free maintenance and service.
- Training Room ($375 monthly) – Customers get access to a 70-inch display, wireless BYOD technology, plug-and-play ease of use, a high-quality audio & conferencing camera and trouble-free maintenance and service.
- Executive Room ($825 monthly) – Clients gain an 80-inch display, wireless BYOD technology, plug-and-play ease of use, multi-element microphones, full-acoustic echo cancellation, a high-definition PTZ conferencing camera and trouble-free maintenance and service.
- Custom Room – We work with you to build solutions or contract terms.
- Additional options – You can add data analytics and centralized control, cloud-based conferencing services, a larger or interactive touch display and in-room device streaming to any of your packages.
- All prices displayed are approximate starting rates with no money down on 5-year contracts and are subject to credit approval.
Contact Us for Audio Visual Peoria IL Users Choose for Simplicity
Act now to get the audio visual Peoria IL customers pick for simple solutions to complex problems. Because you want to get started, call us today at 309-693-1916 or use our toll-free line at 1-800-500-8005. Since some clients prefer to ask for quotes online, we invite you to use our contact form. In order to stop by, you can find us at 7706 N Crestline Drive in Peoria. In addition, we make custom solutions for clients in Champaign, Bloomington, Davenport, Springfield and around the globe.