Solutions to Audiovisual Springfield IL Clients Understand More Easily
You only get value with technology when its users know how to get the most out of its capability. IAS Technology has prioritized delivering you the best user experience (UX) since 1993. The audiovisual Springfield IL customers want make interacting with technology simple. To that end, call us today at 309-693-1916 or contact us online for solutions. As a result, your workplace technology will be easier to use and create stimulating experiences.
Corporate Audiovisual Springfield IL Customers Need to Meet Challenges
Cookie-cutter approaches do not exist with IAS Technology. We focus on your challenges, needs and goals in one-on-one meetings to discover the right fit for you. Then, our engineers design a solution tailored to you. In addition, we install audiovisual Springfield IL businesses use to overcome the obstacles keeping them from their objectives. Finally, we deliver maximum value with cost- conscious solutions that are easy to set up. In order to reach your goals, consider what we can provide for you:
- Emergency Notifications
- Digital Signage
- Cloud-Based Conferencing Systems
- Audio/Video Conferencing
- Collaborative Web-Conference Rooms
- Command & Control Operation Centers
- User-Friendly Control & Automation
- Video Presentation Systems
- Huddle Rooms
- Divisible Training & Multipurpose Rooms
- Sound Masking
Medical & Industrial Audiovisual Springfield IL Clients Get for Timely Alerts
IAS Technology personalizes solutions for audiovisual Springfield IL medical & industrial customers need to get information faster. Because of our available emergency notifications and paging, IAS Technology solutions deliver you quicker emergency alerting ability. In addition, we offer medical simulation and IPTV/CATV distribution tools to help train the next generation of your industry.
Audiovisual Springfield IL Tour Operators Use to Create Exciting Experiences
Tour guides benefit from our solutions because they improve the sound quality on tours. To that end, IAS Technology offers high noise environment and RF resistant equipment. In addition, we cater to your needs with executive systems and wireless touring capability. Also, we offer wireless training.
Arts & Education Audiovisual Springfield IL Students Find Fun and Engaging
IAS Technology delivers audiovisual Springfield IL learning centers use to revolutionize the way teachers interact with students. Whether it is wireless solutions, interactive classrooms or collaboration spaces, IAS Technology helps instructors deliver students new and exciting lesson plans. In addition, our solutions transform the look and feel of auditoriums, performing arts centers and athletic facilities. For that reason, call us now at 309-693-1916 or contact us online to put more fun into your classrooms.
Audiovisual Springfield IL Churches Use to Transform Gathering Places
IAS Technology provides the audiovisual Springfield IL church faithful appreciate. Due to our solutions, fellowship halls, sanctuaries and community rooms come alive with better quality sights and sounds. We offer user-friendly controls, video presentations, acoustical treatment and audio reinforcement to revitalize services.
Audiovisual Springfield IL Entertainment Venues Use for Exciting Experiences
IAS Technology can create memorable concerts, performances and interactive features to bring more thrills to your entertainment venue.
Managed Services & Maintenance
IAS Technology provides a selection of maintenance and managed service plans to fit your budget. Plans include but are not limited to:
- Pre-Paid Discounted Service Labor
- Recurring Preventive Maintenance – These diagnostic trips include system checks, extra training for technical staff, maintenance on minor items and firmware upgrades.
- Extended Warranties
- Emergency Service Plans – We handle issues quickly for you with priority scheduling.
- Upgrades – Funds are set up to acquire replacement parts such as lamps, filters, microphones, etc. Upon continuation, any unused funds are allocated to the purchase of future service parts or system upgrades.
- Service Rewards Programs
Service Reward Program Packages
IAS Technology offers our clients choices at different levels of reward packages to fit their finances. Hence, here are our solutions for clients located within two hours of Peoria IL:
- Starter Package ($2,200 yearly) – You receive priority scheduling, one preventative maintenance visit, labor cost for two unscheduled work orders, $500 for parts/upgrades/future purchases and additional unscheduled work orders at a discounted rate.
- Standard Package ($3,200 yearly) – Benefits include priority scheduling, two preventative maintenance visits, labor cost for two unscheduled work orders, $1,000 for parts/upgrades/future purchases and additional unscheduled work orders at a discount.
- Premier Package ($5,200 yearly) – You get priority scheduling, two preventative maintenance visits, labor cost for four unscheduled work orders, $1,500 for parts/upgrades/future purchases and additional unscheduled work orders at a discount.
- Custom Packages available
Get Pay-As-You-Go Audiovisual Springfield IL Clients Use to Spread Out Expenses
IAS Technology knows some clients prefer audiovisual costs to be switched to a scheduled operating cost. Consequently, we provide solutions that would normally require a large up-front investment. Thus, IAS solutions offers features that are flexible, scalable and able to help you harvest data. For that reason, you can choose from these available room packages:
- Huddle Room ($250 monthly) – You get the use of a 43-inch display, power-up-and-go capability, a high-quality audio & conferencing camera and trouble-free maintenance and service.
- Training Room ($375 monthly) – You get access to a 70-inch display, wireless BYOD technology, plug-and-play ease of use, a high-quality audio & conferencing camera and trouble-free maintenance and service.
- Executive Room ($825 monthly) – You gain an 80-inch display, wireless BYOD technology, plug-and-play ease of use, multi-element microphones, full-acoustic echo cancellation, a high-definition PTZ conferencing camera and trouble-free maintenance and service.
- Custom Room – We work with you to build solutions or contract terms.
- Additional options – You can add data analytics and centralized control, cloud-based conferencing services, a larger or interactive touch display and in-room device streaming to any of your packages.
- All prices displayed are approximate starting rates with no money down on 5-year contracts and are subject to credit approval.
Contact Us for Audiovisual Springfield IL Users Buy for the Customization
Make your technology work harder for you by getting a solution designed with your specific needs in mind. Call us at 309-693-1916 or use our toll-free line at
1-800-500-8005. Because we realize some customers prefer interacting online, we invite you to use our contact form. We are located at 7706 N Crestline Drive in Peoria, where we serve clients in Springfield, Bloomington, Champaign, Peoria, Davenport and across the world.