IAS Technology believes our employees are our foundation. Our goal is to create a professional work environment that fosters growth both professionally and personally. The continued success of the company is not possible without each individual that shares our core values. IAS Technology believes in certification and continuing education for all employees. We embrace creative and innovative thinking which allows us to be on the cutting edge and one of the top integration firms in our industry.
We are always searching for and recruiting the best and brightest in our industry for all of our locations. If you feel you are ready to be a part of an award winning team of extraordinary people, contact us today!
Resumes can be sent to jcaldera@IAStechnology.net or you can apply online.
IAS Technology is seeking an experienced sales professional to assist with our growth and expansion. If you seek great opportunity with a growing and forward thinking organization, check us out.
IAS technology designs technology solutions and exceptional experiences for all clients and vertical markets including commercial and education sectors.
Job responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Prospecting, quoting and closing projects with new customer relationships, enhancing and maintaining existing customer service relationships, and ensuring great quality throughout the process.
- Nurture, sustain and grow our current footprint while expanding through successful sales and design enhancements
- Develop unified AV/IT solutions to enhance/streamline customer experiences
- 3 to 5 years of proven sales experience
- Bachelor's degree in technology, marketing, business or equivalent work experience.
- Desire for quality work and financial success
- Exceptional presentation and negotiation skills, as well as professional verbal, written, listening capabilities
- Independent and motivated sales professional who can be team-oriented and performance driven
- Strong computer skills
- AVIXA CTS certifications desired or achievable in the first 6 months.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.