Feb 17, 2018
For 11 years the InAVation Awards has discovered the very best the AV industry has to offer. As this globally recognized and respected industry awards enters its second decade it remains as relevant as ever thanks to a regularly updated format, respected judging panel and of course the quality and continuing achievements of the technologies, projects and people that make up the list of previous winners.
The InAVation Awards returned to Amsterdam in 2018 on the first evening of the ISE show. The event on February 6 once again delivered the recognition that the very best of the global AV industry deserves at an enjoyable event offering unrivaled networking opportunities alongside the biggest AV exhibition in the world.
In the last finalist announcement ahead of the 2018 InAVation Awards,
organisers can reveal the six finalists up for the AVIXA Standards award.
The AVIXA Standards Award was launched last year (then as the InfoComm
Standards Award) to recognise the application of AVIXA standards in projects to ensure consistency and quality in integration quality and user experience.
Finalists up for the award in 2018 are:
- ASTAD for the application of standards at Qatar National Library, Qatar
- Focus 21 Visual Communications for the application of standards in Bayer, UK
- HMPL Consulting for the application of standards at a German multinational software corporation, India
- IAS Technology for the application of standards in the Caterpillar Global Security Operations Center, USA
- InDesign with Xcite for the application of standards at the University of Newcastle Great Hall, Australia
- Vega for the application of standards at Medidata, UK
Three of the projects are also up for InAVation Awards within sector specific categories, while three are unique to the AVIXA Standards category.